Saturday, May 15, 2010

ZAC'S FISH STARTED 5-14-2010 DONE 5-20-2010


ZAC's FISH
DONE 5-20-2010  SENT PARCEL POST 5-21-2010




Rear Side Done 5-19-2010
for detail of the rear side please scroll down


Studies for Zac's Fish

                                        By the way.. If you click on a picture it will enlarge.
On the River Edge Studio's Wall  4-14-2010


Cut Outs

The one below has the mouth cut out which may be used later on.

                                      
                      mouth part above  




The figures below this are of the positive and negative sides of the same fish
front & Rear.  They will seem the same but they are not.








Below are as of 5-16-1020



below are as of 5-17-2010

                                     



See that little circle just below the top fin?
That's the place which fits over the nail in the wall.
These are two sided fishes.  The other side will be in colors
and this side will be in black and white.
Still a lot of work to do.  Geo.


Below are 5-18-2010  Note the lips



5-18-2010  The tailings saved for future work



Close up of smalll fish now on the reverse side


Small Fish on reverse side

Shows the hanging point installed

HI Zac! Next will be to add some black outlining
on the back side and color on the front.

Then. after it dries and  I get your address
I'll go down to "Pac-It." 
(The place that carefully prepares a box for my art so
it can be mailed to you without damage. 
It is fragile so it has to be packed and shipped right.
If I remember I will get your mom a tracking number
and she might be able to see where it goes
as it makes it's way to you.  

Rearside completed 5-19-2010
















 5-19-2010  Rear Side finished


Done 5-20-2010

5 comments:

  1. D.. Do not forget to send me your E-mail at Riveredgerecord@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is coming along fine. A lot of Gessor has been applied and I will be putting a fish withing this fish soon... and the color will be started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gesso not Gessor.. I still have that keyboard dsylexia and I have never need a good speller. Substiture "been" for "need". It's cool but sometimes I just wish I coule do better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah.. I keep the mouth cut out to use in making the lips. Sometimes it will appear on the fish instead of the cutting room floor. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zac: The lips are the hardest part to do. (I use razor sharp blades of two kinds to make my fish. I'll try to remember to get you a picture of them)

    I took over an hour to get them fitted just right. On the front side the lips will be very red. On the back side, they will probably be outlined in black. We shall see. I never know till I am done. George

    ReplyDelete