Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HLC FISH COMPLETED 6-14-2010

6-15-2010  Taken just before she picked it up and offered me some vegetables they are growing.

      Fish with the beautiful tall milkweed.


HLC FISH
STARTED 6-9-2010

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS BELOW IN REVERSE FORM
(from current to beginning)

6-14-2010
WAITING FOR PICK UP
ON THE ROLL TOP IN THE OFFICE



ON THE EASEL



EYE DETAIL



FISH WITHIN A FISH


LA MER EST LE MONDE  (AS IN THE SEA SO IN THE WORLD)
The black and white side.


Fish within a fish (before color)

6-14-2010 DETAIL


A good mornings work 6-11-2010




6-11-2010

6-11-2010

6-10-2010



6-11-2010

6-11-1020


With Oliver 6-11-1020

ORIGINAL DRAWING DESIGNS BELOW
Drawing darkened 6-10-2010


First drawing 6-9-2010



3 comments:

  1. TONIGHT the layers will be carved and installed on the front side. A layer will be added under the fins. I am already liking this one too much. I have to get them done and delivered. Remind me to give you the original drawing and I get so excited I often will forget to sign them too before they are mailed or delivered by me. I have one that I did a long time ago and was supposed to be picked up a week ago and the one I did last week is still waiting in my office to get picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On completeion of this fish...

    For my Muse....

    RETURNS

    there are a lot
    of people like me
    out here where I feel
    the sad wind on my
    lonely face giving
    rebirth to freedom
    from my self imposed
    reincarnated wishes,
    dreams, and hopes
    allowing some time for
    creating great fishes
    (and maybe some wonderful birds)
    and a once more
    the sacred gift...
    a reason to live
    without expectation
    of return.
    Returns.

    Thanks for being.

    George

    ReplyDelete